Monday, August 27, 2007

After a time of being away...

For those of my friends who have not utterly given up checking for updates on my long inactive blog - I will begin posting regularly soon, inshallah. I plan to write more about my thoughts and experiences (and live up to the blog's name!), especially as I transition into the next phase of my life, and as I seek to become more spiritually (re)focused. I would say something more at the present moment, but I'm currently visiting at a friend's house and shan't be rude.

What I will say is... my friends gave me a lovely shershaf (sheetlike prayer garment) and I'm looking forward to figuring out how to use it during Ramadan this year. I've also ordered an overhead abaya and custom sized niqab, and when those arrive I expect I'll have a lot to say about that experience.

But for now, goodnight and maa salama.

1 comment: